Job Opening : Marketing and E-commerce Developer.
Legit Lacrosse is looking for a developer to work with, to help us improve our e-commerce Platform. The ideal candidate will have all the appropriate skills related to web design and e-commerce.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Administer the e-commerce Platform to coordinate Stores, customer service, customer marketing and retention, product integration, sales, etc.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programmes, etc)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
- Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop, graphic design
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies including HTML, FTP, SEO, and CSS)
- Previous experience with building and maintaining a wordpress website.
- Understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics, Google Adwords management
- Experience of Shopify e-commerce would be a plus not required its easy to learn.
Detailed responsibilities would include:
- Update product information and content on the website
- Create banners, images, promotions etc for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
- Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
- Liaise with management regarding the day to day management of the website
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc
- Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc)
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
This position is being offered both full and part time. Salary will be commensurable on experience at an average of 30k/year depending on how well you match the requirements as per above description. This application is open to all qualified candidates please submit a resume to be considered for interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Website Design:
- Graphic Design:
- Marketing Communications:
- We prefer someone who has or is pursuing a marketing, communications or graphic design degree and has experience in website and computer technologies. A strong interest for Sports , Lacrosse,highly preferred but not required.